Looking for an online quotation or price estimate? Send us as many details as you can and email them through our online Contact sheet, sending any photo’s you may also have. We will in turn get back to you with an indicative price based on the information you have supplied.
How is this possible?
Ero Pools have renovated thousands of pools. Over the years you gain vast experience in understanding what may be needed in completing these works, and how time and labour intensive it may be. In saying this, most projects need to be inspected to get a true picture of what the project offer’s, so an onsite consultation is usually required for a final price, but for the clients who are just tossing up on pricing and budget estimate’s, this is a helpful tool. Some helpful information you can supply:
- Size of pool approx. Length x Width in ‘Mtrs’
- Approx. depths of pool
- Current finish inside pool, on waterline and on coping
- Current pool surrounds. Concrete, decking, paving ETC
- Small explanation of work intended
- Approx. timing when work should commence